ADVERTISE ON BIG BOARDS
Ten years ago, the Festival added a special opportunity to advertise on giant video screens, affectionately known as the “BIG BOARDS.”
BIG BOARD Size: 16 feet wide X 9 Feet High
BIG BOARD Locations:
- One screen on the main stage center
– Two screens on either side of the main stage.
– Two screens up the center of the venue.
– One Screen facing the Grand Stand
– One Screen in the food court.
Your message will be broadcast in full colour/audio at the center of where the action is, actively reaching the entire audience, an estimated 30,000+ people over the three nights. Your 30 sec. spot or 10 sec. still image “tag” will run at all times when there are no performances on stage (MC breaks, Band Changes, etc….)
What better way to captivate an audience than to entertain them while they wait?
- Visible in all the key areas throughout the venue site.
– Looped feed for repeat impressions throughout the evening.
– We guarantee a minimum of 20 rotations per night. Last year, our clients received an average of 35 rotations per night.
– Reaching the affluent Jamaican demographic, as well as international dignitaries.
For clients who do not have 30 second commercials and who would still like to be a part of Jamaica’s largest and most prestigious event, we offer 10 second still image “Tag” spots. Production and creation of the ads are all included in the rate. Only a select few clients can be offered these still image “Tag” spots.
The “BIG BOARDS” are booked on a first come first signed basis. Limited space bookings enhance this mediums effectiveness by not crowding advertisers. Once the allocated spots have been sold, no more creative can be accepted. We guarantee our client’s rotations with a written proof of performance as well as an on-site photo.
For more information on rates and bookings please contact:
ESSENTIAL FACTS ABOUT JAMAICA JAZZ AND BLUES FESTIVAL
• An audience of 20,000 – 30,000 music enthusiast
• 25 live acts performing over three days.
• Major international music acts.
• Venue with amazing views of the coastline of Jamaica, excellent parking facilities, security, comfortable amenities and plenty of room to completely relax, dance, and enjoy the Festival vibes.
• 25,000 capacity.
• Retail village consisting of the latest Brand Jamaica merchandise and memorabilia.
• Art of Music Talent Stage featuring undiscovered, unsigned, upcoming and original Jamaican and international artistes.
• Over 200 local and international press media.
• Extensive promotion across Jamaica, the USA, UK, the Caribbean and Canada
• Significant networking, brand building, customer facing, high level marketing opportunities.